Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalvin Cook saving first U.S. Bank Stadium visit for game time
Dalvin Cook was offered a tour of U.S. Bank Stadium when he was drafted by the Vikings last April, but he turned it down.
The running back said he wanted to see the stadium for the first time during a game. That will happen Sunday night when the Vikings play host to the San Francisco 49ers in their preseason home opener.
“That’s one of those things that I didn’t want to do,” Cook said of seeing U.S. Bank Stadium devoid of fans. “I just wanted to wait until I got there for real. I’m definitely excited. I know the fans are going to be excited for some football.”
The rookie will start his third straight preseason game for the Vikings...
http://www.twincities.com/2017/08/25/vik...game-time/

Murray likes what he’s seen out of Cook, taken in the second round out of Florida State. In two preseason games, he has 13 carries for 53 yards and five receptions for 40 yards.
“He’s very talented,” Murray said. “He can do it all, and I think he’s a special player. He’s grasped the offense very well and fast, and he’s able to go out there and play fast. And that’s really hard to do for anybody that’s transitioned to the NFL, coming in as a new player. … So that’s been impressive.”
Cook said Murray has helped him plenty in adjusting to the NFL, and he’s glad his teammate finally will be able to play.

Excited to see both RBs make their home debut... I'll calling my shot...Cook breaks off a long one...SC highlight reel worthy...Collingsworth doing his best mini Gruden...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Excited to see both RBs make their home debut... I'll calling my shot...Cook breaks off a long one...SC highlight reel worthy...Collingsworth doing his best mini Gruden...
Cook was really close a couple times against the Seahawks... I'm most anxious to see both Murray and Dalvin in the same game and how the coaches divvy up touches.