Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings players tiered
Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I am not at all defending his actions. I was just asking what people thought about where he ranked the players. 
Yeah, sorry VG, I kind of hijacked the thread with some gossipy stuff. My bad. 

His rankings are pretty good.  I watched a few of his Youtube things last season. 

As far as what he did, don't know enough about it. Sounds bizarre. But if you think that's bad, Google FantasyPros host Bobby Sylvester. 

This is what you get I guess in the age of DIY media.  

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
His rankings are pretty good.    
I don't know when he came up with the rating but I think he is way off in certain cases:

• I don't think either of our safeties are playing at an "elite" level.
  • His "above average" category includes: Justin Jefferson (too early to say that); Bisi (too early); Irv Smith (too early), Ezra Cleveland (at best the team's 4th best guard and we know how bad our guards are); Watts (too early); Wonnum (really?).
I could go on (I won't even mention Cousin's "pretty good" rating), but his list seems to be based mostly on guesswork and speculation.

Any rating system that has our QB as "pretty good" and our safeties as "elite" really can't be taken too seriously. 

Guys...pretty sure this wasn't written THIS week. 

No it's from 3 months ago. I know that's ancient in the age of instant information but I thought it was a good starting point.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
No it's from 3 months ago. I know that's ancient in the age of instant information but I thought it was a good starting point.
Really presumptuous of the guy to rate a 4th round draft pick (Wonnum) as an above average NFL player without ever seeing him play against NFL players.  Just sayin'.  Had training camp even started at the time? 

I'm kinda tiered of the Vikings' players too.....