Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On to the Colts...
Cheer up, we get to go against Xavier Rhodes, who now plays in a zone D & gets to peek in the backfield.( which he did, giving up an easy score wk 1) Wink Rivers s/b good for 2 or more picks as well! Go Vikes! 

Quote: @Kentis said:
Cheer up, we get to go against Xavier Rhodes, who now plays in a zone D & gets to peek in the backfield.( which he did, giving up an easy score wk 1) Wink Rivers s/b good for 2 or more picks as well! Go Vikes! 
https://forums.colts.com/topic/67057-vikings-colts-predictions/

what pony fans are saying 

Rivers folds with pressure, which begs the question....CAN WE GET SOME PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE !?!

I was reading some of those comments, they sound familiar. Onward and upward to week 2. 

Their fans are sad because they lost to a god awful Jags team that everyone had them beating.  But the Vikings have never beaten the Colts on the road, 0-8 going back to the early days in Baltimore.  

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I was reading some of those comments, they sound familiar. Onward and upward to week 2. 
You'll win. No no no. YOU'LL win. Should be a good game. 

I think a purple depression will kick in if Minnesota loses to the Colts. A big game for fan morale on Sunday. Not saying anyone will think the team is a world beater if they win, but we will think they are garbage if they lose. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I think a purple depression will kick in if Minnesota loses to the Colts. A big game for fan morale on Sunday. Not saying anyone will think the team is a world beater if they win, but we will think they are garbage if they lose. 
The way the fanbase reacts after a loss you would think it's a rarity. I don't care so much about going 0-2 as I do playing better in the areas that need improvement. The corners, the interior pass rush. I still believe this offense is going to be one of the best in the NFL this year. Give us the ball for 30 minutes and let's see how much better we play. 

I fully expect both the Colts and Vikings to play better in week two. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:

I fully expect both the Colts and Vikings to play better in week two. 
I think every team in the NFL will play better. You could see the rust everywhere around the league with no preseason football. Not sure what that will mean for the Vikings, however.