Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking the 32 RB1's...

Ranking all 32 RB1s heading into 2020: Saquon Barkley at No. 6
There is no shortage of uncertainty as the 2020 NFL season continues to creep up.
One thing that isn't a mystery right now is the pecking order of all 32 RB1s. Yep, that's right. The answer key is waiting for you below. Let's jump right in.
Note: If a team operates with a running back committee, I simply chose the player who I think will have the most production in 2020.

https://www.nfl.com/news/ranking-all-32-...ey-at-no-6

Mark Ingram is the only guy past five years in the top 1/2. That alone should give you pause in signing an already often injured Cook

JMO, but I'm kind of amazed at the number of posters here that don't want to pay Cook. Its a different offense without him. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
JMO, but I'm kind of amazed at the number of posters here that don't want to pay Cook. Its a different offense without him. 
Cook is special but he’s injured 1/2 the time. That alone should make you question paying him. 

I think they need to pay him.  He's a special talent and just as important, he wants to be in Minnesota.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I dont think for most that have reservations its about paying him or not,  its about paying him top 5 money with no strings attached to availability.  Although I will also argue that no RB has shown me to be worth that much money if a team invests into a quality OL.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
I think they need to pay him.  He's a special talent and just as important, he wants to be in Minnesota.
I think Dalvin wants to be in a spot that is paying him a lot of money. He's in a situation where the offense is totally different without...can it be as effective without him? I dont know. I do know that the offense is great with him healthy, but staying healthy is the problem. If we dont pay him this year then he's gone, even if the Vikes put together a great offer. He's just like most players, they want the money they think they deserve.

Joe Mixon at 5??

LOL