Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF is going on in China?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/kazakhstan-chinese-officials-warn-of-new-unknown-pneumonia-that-is-deadlier-than-coronavirus/ar-BB16yZ3C

can it be a coincidence?  potentially 2 pandemics coming from China within one year?

or has China decided to play with biological weapons?  Is it possible to engineer these viruses to target certain DNA codes that are less prevalent in Asian DNA and would hit other races harder, thus making it appear that they are suffering too,  but are designed to attack other races much harder therefor inflicting more damage to their adversaries?

I know this sounds like a Clancey novel,  but ???

Combination of human aarogance, Chinese
President for life, and our constant need to be fucking around (utilizing, consuming, exploiting) with animals

Zoonotic diseases:
Covid
H1N1
SARS
MERS
Spanish Flu
Salmonella
HIV
Ebola

8 out of every 10 antibiotics made in america are consumed by your food chain. 80% of the billions of anti biotics must be given to animal ag to keep barely clean animals above loosening USDA standards.  The NIH states this clearly in their widely respected and accepted work

people love to talk about how this over anti-bacterial usage is dangerous due to covid, sadly consuming a similar mechanism 3-5x a day

so when we start pointing a finger at that shit show in China, we can start here with the three pointing back at us

I guess everything IS our fault even when it is in China. 

Quote: @"PSBLAKE" said:
Only if you eat meat.  We would have zero problems if everybody was a veggytarian.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/kazakhstan-chinese-officials-warn-of-new-unknown-pneumonia-that-is-deadlier-than-coronavirus/ar-BB16yZ3C

can it be a coincidence?  potentially 2 pandemics coming from China within one year?

or has China decided to play with biological weapons?  Is it possible to engineer these viruses to target certain DNA codes that are less prevalent in Asian DNA and would hit other races harder, thus making it appear that they are suffering too,  but are designed to attack other races much harder therefor inflicting more damage to their adversaries?

I know this sounds like a Clancey novel,  but ???

Hey Jimmy you know all about this science stuff, should we be taking the hydroxychloroquine cure yet?  Why would you think God was only capable of smiting us with one lethal virus at a time, is it not possible?  I get it, it's man made in China, but let's just wait and see, correct.

Quote: @"PSBLAKE" said:
Do you not believe America is the best country on the planet?  Do you want us to lead or China?   

Leadership, if we cant get our shit straight dont be surprised if others want the mantle. 

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Responsibility starts with us. Who is to say the next zoonotic pandemic wont begin here?    

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
@"PSBLAKE" said:
Do you not believe America is the best country on the planet?  Do you want us to lead or China?   

Leadership, if we cant get our shit straight dont be surprised if others want the mantle. 

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Responsibility starts with us. Who is to say the next zoonotic pandemic wont begin here?    

Bullshit, it's an entitlement!  Oh say can you see......

Quote: @"Skodin" said:

Zoonotic diseases:
Covid - VIRUS
H1N1 - VIRUS
SARS - VIRUS
MERS - VIRUS 
Spanish Flu - VIRUS (before anti-biotics, btw) 
Salmonella  - BACTERIA!   << your first example that makes sense re: anti-biotics
HIV - VIRUS
Ebola - VIRUS 

8 out of every 10 antibiotics made in america are consumed by your food chain. 80% of the billions of anti biotics must be given to animal ag to keep barely clean animals above loosening USDA standards.  The NIH states this clearly in their widely respected and accepted work

people love to talk about how this over anti-bacterial usage is dangerous due to covid, sadly consuming a similar mechanism 3-5x a day
Non-sequitors. Anti-biotics are useless against viruses. 

Here is your list of anti-viral medications. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_antiviral_drugs

"remdesivir" has been less confirmed (than anti-malarial Plaquenil), so far (and WAY more expensive)