Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENOUGH OF THE NAMECALLING!
I WILL shut this forum down!

I am tired of getting requests for people to delete their accounts because they are fed up with getting attacked on here. 

I am as hot headed as anyone regarding politics and I stand my ground very well but I don't do it here. Occasionally I will offer my thoughts but I try very hard not to go THERE. If I have crossed a line in that regard I sincerely apologize. With that said enough is enough.

The next time there is this type of crap you are out the door for the "sensitive topics" forum. Done. Kaput. I should not be getting PM's asking me to delete people's accounts because people take things too far.

Grow up! 

There are HUNDREDS of political sites you can go and rant on and act like a 3rd grader. Go do it there. Either do it civilly here or you will be gone. 
Is this thing on?

Surprising that someone would complain on this forum, not for the thin skinned.

Quote: @"IDVikingfan" said:
Ha! True that...

We're on different ends of the political spectrum, but you're always pretty calm and level in your responses. 

Quote: @"IDVikingfan" said:
True,   but rule number one here is civility and we are not seeing that.  Passion for your positions is fine,  but when the topic becomes the other posters then that crosses a line  and will not be tolerated.

Agreed Jimmy. And admittedly I have flipped my lid before too. I promise to do better.