Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's BM7?
https://wsvn.com/news/us-world/protester...on-statue/

I miss your unfiltered live-streams bro.

I was so honored they thought I was an A1Janitor sockpuppet that I took time off just to fuck with them.  :p

nah, I just got burnt the fuck out. 1 stream turned into 2 - into 4 - into 9 - into 12. It was getting hard to keep track of and to keep up.

I was up til 6 am for like 7 days straight. Then after watching all night, I came back here and re-read some of the stuff I was emotionally and furiously trying to transcribe in real time... man... I thought I wrote a bunch of word soup and that perhaps there were too many confusing sentences in some posts. 

Every following day I woke up... the media (the browser "home page," social media, etc) either completely ignored the contents of what I was watching all night or they spun it into something else. To me this isn't a new phenomenon, but i'm far from the kind of person that enjoys the clout that comes with fighting it.

(the other aspect to stopping was that some of the streams were being made private or pulled down after posting the link and discussing. Some channel videos were so biased in their own coverage that they went back and edited their own recorded livestreams to cut/sensor out real-time interviews with "bad" narratives. I actually tried editing one of my OPs with a new feed and it kinda messed up the context of the discussion under it.)

I caught up on some sleep and then got back to enjoying family time. 

Appreciate it though Savannah; logged in to say thanks!

but...
i mean...
since you asked...

here's a link for tonight, June 28th into the 29th

(these are just little blurbs/moments of the happenings. not entire descriptions or clean stereotypes of events)

In Seattle, they are still trying to figure out who the hell is in charge and what the hell they are gonna write about in the Washington Post. (that end bit is sarcasm. They are discussing the "what" that is going on passionately thou. No one wants to sell the wrong story a controversial narrative on their personal social media. They don't seem to realize that the MSM is going to outsell them anyways)

In Milwaukee Wi, camera guy is covering a quiet block with somebody painting a (pretty nice) mural on the side of a building. the cam has been fixated on the wall so long, I have no idea how many people are on the other side of the street.

In Oregon, hundreds and hundreds of people still look like they are feverishly awaiting.... something... to happen. People can call me an asshole for suggesting that they "want" the force... but the last 2 nights in Portland, State police began displaying offensive maneuvers against groups that were stalking them and intentionally encroaching their space. Shields/Batons/Charging at people, clearing areas (shuffling folks around). So you have these large groups against small units of police; the assholes at the front lines eventually cannot resist poking the bear after hours and hours of waiting for it... as soon as the cops even gesture an offensive maneuver, they turn and run with a smile as genuine as the Grinch's, and join the fleeing stampede. For every group of 25+ that run away with a smile, there is 1 person who isn't capable of getting away getting hockey checked to the pavement. It ends up with their 1-3 real friends stepping up and throwing themselves at the police as shields - and more pavement hockey checking. After a couple rounds of offense, the police went on to abandon this tactic and went "defensive," backing up and retreating. The police began pulling barricades and fences with them as they retreated, which got the crowd even more enticed to follow them.  Eventually the police found a spot where they stood their ground, and resumed their defensive offense (tear gas, flashbangs, shield charging) simply to hold their ground. 

Seattle has been removed from the feed. I guess it's not wild enough tonight for the re-streamers to get clickz n'shit...

feed from the People's Republic of Seattle:

Chaz's associates tore most of this down in the past couple days. It started with a random just walking up, grabbing parts of the barricade and tossing them in a tent at the edge of the zone. Eventually a big dude in white was shown on film tearing it all down - even punching a scrawny guy, who wasn't having any of the teardown trying to set tables back upright, in the back of the head.

A couple people insisted that guy in white was with a group of associates working directly with Chaz himself - which got some far minds joking he's FBI.

still though, tonight there are a couple smaller barriers back up in the intersection and a few people still hanging out. With no audio and the FOV being so wide, there's not much going on in this feed beyond the flashing red street lights.

a lot of videos are like this one. Labeled as "Louisville," currently LIVE showing... Oregon... their "fuck something up right now" body language is so convincing that all of these streamers trying to broadcast something "entertaining" or "exciting" all seem to get caught up in getting convinced it is about to go down out/up there.

scrubbing through it, it appears to show Columbus first and then hops between Louisville and Portland.

-----

Louisville. Live coverage is currently a black screen, but you can pull back the time line if you want to see it.

----

For live stream of St. Louis, all I could find is a bunch of animals.   :p

Quote: @BlackMagic7 said:
I was so honored they thought I was an A1Janitor sockpuppet that I took time off just to fuck with them.  :p

LOL

Every following day I woke up... the media (the browser "home page," social media, etc) either completely ignored the contents of what I was watching all night or they spun it into something else. To me this isn't a new phenomenon, but i'm far from the kind of person that enjoys the clout that comes with fighting it.

No doubt about that! 
I couldn't follow all your links, but I did some....and yes....the disconnect from watching the "unfiltered feeds", "live" (again, thanks for those) to the subsequent day's reportage....was mind bottling.   I mean, if I didn't just watch it, with my own eyes! 
I hope some others took/ (and with today's offerings, take) the time to click on at least one of your unfiltered links.  

Quote: @BlackMagic7 said:

https://twitter.com/RealSaleemJuma/statu...7989429248

Perfect example of what you endeavor to expose with your posts.  

The news reports I've read on this did not mention the ages of victims,  16/14.  Only learned that by your post above. 

Btw, the Wa-Po has not felt fit 'to deliver us from the Chop-Zone darkness.'  

No reportage (I could Bing/google) on last night's shocking developments.  'seattle chop zone death news washington post' mentioned that. 

There's biased news, and then there's (no) 'news by omission'.  

OK, I'll bow out now, as you don't strike me as having a political axe-to-grind, and I do/have baggage.  

Thank you for your service.  Smile  

Quote: @savannahskol said:

Btw, the Wa-Po has not felt fit 'to deliver us from the Chop-Zone darkness.'  

No reportage (I could Bing/google) on last night's shocking developments.  'seattle chop zone death news washington post' mentioned that. 

There's biased news, and then there's (no) 'news by omission'.  

https://twitter.com/explore - here is a link to Twitter search if you ever want to try and dig around? you don't need to have a Twitter account to search it. You just have to add the /explore to the end of the main url... the main landing page doesn't seem to have the search/explore link anywhere on it.

Be prepared to sift through a lot of shills and bots. Try just searching plain city names. You can search @, used for usernames (ex: @vikefans), and #, used to link written tweets to others collectively (ex: #ThreeGorgesDam).

After a search, you can sort by "Top," and "Latest." From there, if you click anywhere next to the OP text in the white box, it will "load the thread" and allow you to read any comments.

Here's the script I guess. Beautiful, organic commercials!

https://twitter.com/HenryMakow/status/12...2728051713

Why do this behind the scenes? It should be an elimination television show...