Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Placeholder For OL Prospects
Scouts on Wirfs: “May be a better guard. Strong, physical run blocker. ...You may start him at right tackle, but eventually you’ll move him inside to guard.” ...After he tested at the combine people started saying, ‘He can play left tackle,’” said another scout. “There’s no verifiable evidence of that. He was not good at left tackle for Iowa.” 

https://theathletic.com/1749660/2020/04/16/mcginns-nfl-draft-series-scouts-on-top-offensive-linemen/

I wonder if Becton is going to have a major slide in this draft, kind of like Jawaan Taylor last year. Taylor was a supposed top 10-15 Tackle, and slid all the way into the 2nd.

PA calling Jackson a potential target. Imma gonna puke.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
You know there are 1st round teams very high on him, considering where he's ranking on the Brandt, Jeremiah and McGinn boards. And I have a feeling the Vikings are one of them. He has a lot of the things they like: long arms, great feet, athleticism and upside, and he's young at 20 years old. Just think he's a better athlete than he is football player. I could be wrong, but I think he's Matt Kalil 2.0.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I want nothing to do with him. So I am sure he is the OL target.