Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Year will Rick take the OLINE serious?
We have seen teams and signings of multiple good Lineman.

Oseleme Traded
Saffold FA signed
Zeitler Traded
Williams waiting to be Traded
Bulaga FA signed
Wisineiski Eagle, KC, and now Pitt.. (did we even try)

The Cousins excuse is a joke..he is like 10% of the cap.  Yes we have spent on Defensive blue chippers..but eventually if he doesn't spend on Quality and Blue Chip Lineman on O we will never go deep in playoffs.

The Run game will benefit, and Kirk who isn't mobile will also. 

Last time I remember seeing the Vikings take this position serious was when Chilly went and got Steve Hutchinson.  

So quick to trade for Sammy with a bad knee..but can't send a 2nd for Williams for 3 years? 

I am sure they can protect themselves with a Pending Physical Condition.

Quote: @canadianvike said:
We have seen teams and signings of multiple good Lineman.

Oseleme Traded
Saffold FA signed
Zeitler Traded
Williams waiting to be Traded
Bulaga FA signed
Wisineiski Eagle, KC, and now Pitt.. (did we even try)

The Cousins excuse is a joke..he is like 10% of the cap.  Yes we have spent on Defensive blue chippers..but eventually if he doesn't spend on Quality and Blue Chip Lineman on O we will never go deep in playoffs.

The Run game will benefit, and Kirk who isn't mobile will also. 

Last time I remember seeing the Vikings take this position serious was when Chilly went and got Steve Hutchinson.  

So quick to trade for Sammy with a bad knee..but can't send a 2nd for Williams for 3 years? 

I am sure they can protect themselves with a Pending Physical Condition.
from what I have read,  the skins were not interested in parting with Williams until recently,  yes he has wanted out for some time,  but that doesnt mean the skins were willing to move him for a fair price.

1. Reiff-Tier 1 FA and Former 1st Round pick. 
  2. Elf-3rd Round pick. 
  3. Bradbury-1st Round pick. 
  4. Samia-4th Round pick.
  5. O'Neill-2nd Round pick.
That's more capital than either the Chiefs or 9ers have in their Lines. The notion Spielman hasn't paid attention to the O-Line lately is patently false. The results from the investments he's made is a whole other deal since the Line is still clearly in need of upgrades.