Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fed ex and the Redskins
fed ex should be more concerned about signing a contract with it's employees than what Snyder is doing in Washington. How far in the dark ages is fed ex who will not sign an agreement with the people who create it's profit? Having no voice in a company is worse than slavery. fred smith is a modern day slave owner who has 205 million to give to Snyder , but has no money to benefit the people who make his profit. smith needs to step into the 21 century and have representation for his people, instead of  the outdated "at-will" employee who have no right to their job. Where was this 'at-will" employee status when the people were fighting in the war to preserve this country? That is the real argument in the United states, not some name that honors the red race. 

Why not get both things fixed?

^ Agreed. I'd also stay pretty far away from saying that something is worse than slavery.

Oh boy.

I wondered how long it would take before someone got bored enough to respond to this post...apparently 1 week 

Under normal circumstances, this thread may have gotten to be 5 pages or so...

But these are far from normal times

[Image: fizkes___Getty_Images_Pro_mother_hugging...ughter.png]

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I wondered how long it would take before someone got bored enough to respond to this post...apparently 1 week 
Well, everything is shut down. I love this little girl. She is me.

https://twitter.com/Ngu_Spesh/status/128...66146?s=20

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
lol, you caught me!