Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: To my American friends
Quote: @nibe said:
@Hidalgo said:
Thanks Nibe. There's corona virus cases popping up all around where I live in southern Illinois. This state is quickly shutting down
Yes, I’ve been following your Governor’s press conferences and tweets with interest.
Gov Pritzker is a self serving ass. Not many people outside of cook county (Chicago) have anything good to say about him. It will be interesting to watch all this unfold. I'm glad I'm a hunter and have a freezer full of meat. I could easily see this thing lasting another 6 weeks

Quote: @Hidalgo said:
@nibe said:
@Hidalgo said:
Thanks Nibe. There's corona virus cases popping up all around where I live in southern Illinois. This state is quickly shutting down
Yes, I’ve been following your Governor’s press conferences and tweets with interest.
Gov Pritzker is a self serving ass. Not many people outside of cook county (Chicago) have anything good to say about him. It will be interesting to watch all this unfold. I'm glad I'm a hunter and have a freezer full of meat. I could easily see this thing lasting another 6 weeks
A politician who’s a self serving ass? Shocking.

Quote: @Hidalgo said:
@nibe said:
@Hidalgo said:
Stay safe my friend.

Hey Nibe - hope all is well. 

Nibe old friend!  Welcome back. Stick around, eh?

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
Nibe old friend!  Welcome back. 
Stick around, eh?
I’m retired now, can you get me into a commercial? I can’t act but have lots of free time so scheduling shouldn’t be a problem.

Haha hah! I have been asking on this board if anyone has heard from you.  You are the one who invited me to join VikeFans years ago and I have missed your friendship and input here.  So there.

we should definitely shoot a spot together—that would be fun.  Of course I may be retired now and just don’t know it!  This virus seems to have shut production down as tight as a drum. 
Anyway—hope you are back in whatever way makes you comfortable

Ivar