Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rhodes And Joseph Cut
Wonder if the next step is to tag Harris. I keep him a let Waynes walk...

Quote: @Ralphie said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: dg0MhkXS_bigger.jpg]
Source says #Vikings releasing TE David Morgan but he could be re-signed at some point. The reason he's being released is his contract was due to toll and if he didn't pass a physical with his knee issues they could be on the hook for 2020 salary. If he's healthy, he could return@JimmyinSD said:

@"BarrNone55" said:
Sounds like the often injured Dan Morgan is next.
Both Morgan's got cut?

Dan, David...his close friends call him Dan...
Not Cap'n? Wink
Hell to the no. Cap'n Morgan is very necessary on occasion.

2017 seasonOn August 5, 2017, Joseph signed a four-year, $50 million contract extension with the Vikings with $31.5 million guaranteed.[16] He started all 16 games, finishing second in the league among defensive tackles with 68 tackles. On January 22, 2018, Joseph was named to his second straight Pro Bowl.[17] He was ranked 83rd on the NFL Top

When this deal was done  I had lots of doubt LJ would be a Viking to the end of it. 

I hope he is resigned.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@prairieghost said:
No more Big Goon, or Griff, or Zay...I know it had to happen, but wow...

You know, the trio of Johnson, Weatherly and Hill just doesn’t sound as sexy...
Swap out Odenigbo for Weatherly...you get some butterflies?
I agree, I’m looking forward to seeing more from Odenigbo. This was more of a nostalgic statement than anything. once upon a time those 3 were major ass kickers....I miss those days....

Truthfully though I wish they could bring Linval back. Can’t see it happening, but I do wish it could.