Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For The 3 Other Casual NBA Fans On The Board
Nothing quite like playing an OT game the night before, then bitch slapping the media darlings on their home court. 

Boy, I wish I really cared more about the Bucks. Vikings>>>>>>>>>Badgers>>Cubs>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bucks

I think the Bucks are just a team that no one pays attention to. I love Gianni's and I have a very hard time trying to follow and like them. 

Quote: @Canthony said:
I think the Bucks are just a team that no one pays attention to. I love Gianni's and I have a very hard time trying to follow and like them. 
Giannis is a bad man. He legit attempts to drive the paint whenever he gets the ball and uses his frame and muscle to power his way to a dunk/layup. I can only imagine how dominant he would be if he had a consistent jumper.

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@Canthony said:
Giannis is a bad man. He legit attempts to drive the paint whenever he gets the ball and uses his frame and muscle to power his way to a dunk/layup. I can only imagine how dominant he would be if he had a consistent jumper.
He is a bad man. I feel he is wasting his career though. 

Quote: @Canthony said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@Canthony said:
He is a bad man. I feel he is wasting his career though. 
making mega millions to play a game in front of a crowd (for a city)  that loves him ... i wish I had wasted my career like that.  and its not like he cant win a championship in milwaukee,  toronto a year ago should have proven that.

EDIT:  I will say that this is the year it should happen though with the west being down a bit.