Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated Projected Comp Picks

Spielman will be thrilled with the two 7ths!

Hell, considering our hit rate in the 7th, everyone should be thrilled...

Hard to see how Richardson would only be a 4th.  I am not sure if there is a limit to the number of 3rd round comp picks awarded.

In 2016, they awarded 11 picks and you can see that when a player signs a contract for over 10 mil, the team that lost him gets a 3rd round comp pick.

I expect that it will (and should) be a 3rd round pick.

Quote: @MarkSP18 said:
Hard to see how Richardson would only be a 4th.  I am not sure if there is a limit to the number of 3rd round comp picks awarded.
I believe there is a limit and they are all reserved for New England. 

Quote: @JR44 said:
@MarkSP18 said:
I believe there is a limit and they are all reserved for New England. 
or greenbay

[Image: QbTL6AXl_bigger.jpg]
The NFL’s 2020 compensatory draft picks are expected to be awarded later on today.
@nickkorte does a great job of breaking down the expected outcomes here:

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: QbTL6AXl_bigger.jpg]
The NFL’s 2020 compensatory draft picks are expected to be awarded later on today.
@nickkorte does a great job of breaking down the expected outcomes here:
all you need to know is that no matter what you think your team is owed... its not,  unless you are a packer fan and then you will always be pleasantly surprised.   they should just call today christmas for drunken sconnies.

Quote: @purpleloki said:
Spielman will be thrilled with the two 7ths!

That we got anything more than a couple of bags of chips and a 12-pak of grape Nehi for Siemian and Compton is a win-win!

A hot time in ole sconnie tonight----imagine several million sconnies out in their finest evening attire.  Clean carhart bib overalls and lacrosse winter packs without the laces(precursor since ya can't keep the laces in the drunk tank).

Ok let's be honest though---"the carharts don't have to be that clean."