Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: New Orleans Municipal Water Supply Spiked with LSD
Taysom Hill QB, New Orleans Saints
[Image: 12729.jpg]
Speaking in an interview during Super Bowl week, restricted free agent Taysom Hill said he "definitely" views himself as a franchise quarterback. Hill said he is willing to leave New Orleans for a chance to start. "I think as you look at the other questions: Is it New Orleans? Is it somewhere else?," Hill asked rhetorically. "We haven't gotten into free agency long enough to really know how these guys view me and we'll just handle it as it comes." Hill has become a hot Twitter topic as the offseason kicks into gear, but the reality is that he's a soon-to-be 30-year-old gadget player who has attempted 13 career passes. The Saints opted against involving him more as a passer while Drew Brees was sidelined last season. That spoke volumes. Even if Brees retires, the odds the Saints view Hill as Hill's replacement are slim.
Source: Rob Maaddi on Twitter Feb 11, 2020, 2:49 PM ET

Hey, Sean Payton thinks Hill is a franchise QB, too.  B) Can you imagine if he's able to get someone to give up a 1st rounder for him? 

https://twitter.com/xIsaiahVII/status/12...30209?s=20

The People's Champion. It will be interesting to see how it goes down. 

I think they know that Brees is coming back for one more year.  
Then they are in trouble. 2020 or bust.

You cannot really blame Hill for wanting to get paid more and possibly getting a chance to play more at QB

His career is only going to last so long given that he is already 30 years old.

let them tie up their money in Brees and Hill, allowing their best QB to find a new home (in the AFC)

Damn it Ralphie. I really clicked this hoping there was video.

Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
I think they know that Brees is coming back for one more year.  
Then they are in trouble. 2020 or bust.
Seems like they've been SB or bust since 2017.

The Salary Cap hasn't caught up to them yet......I keep waiting for it to happen.