Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't support the death penalty
Quote: @medaille said:
I guess I don’t see what is “death penalty worthy” here.  Did he do something that wasn’t really
mentioned in the article?
if i had lost a loved one in that tragedy,  and some psycho was harrasing my family over their insane notion that it was all a ploy and were repeatedly causing them mental anguish....I would suspect that I would consider his actions worthy of ceasing his breathing...but then I have a pretty low tolerance for people that cross lines of acceptable social behavior and decency as humans.

I guess I don’t see what is “death penalty worthy” here.  Did he do something that wasn’t really
mentioned in the article?
Are you for real? It's hyperbole. It was not meant to be taken literally. I don't support the death penalty in legal terms. Not in any case. Even this one. I wrote that for effect. 

A little perspective: nothing, not deaths in the family, not 9/11, nothing impacted me more than Sandy Hook. Probably because my kids were the same age as the kids gunned down that day. When I read the news, I called the school to check on my kids, then I got up, walked around my floor to clear my head. 50 feet away, my boss caught my wet-eyed and hyperventilating face and nodded to me. With no words spoken, we both went home. He had kids too. I spent the next several days reading about the victims, trying to imagine the unimaginable horror those parents were experiencing. 

I just know that if I were a Sandy Hook parent, whom this man mercilessly and ignorantly harassed, without going into too much detail, I'd be in jail.  I would've destroyed this man--full fucking Dexter. But my hat's off to the parents who (correctly) saw this man as more pathetic than evil.

What's he accused of doing?  It seems like most articles I can find are very vague and mostly just point to him illegally having the gentlemans identification information and doxxing him in public and being associated with Alex Jones.  How much of what he's done is directly contacting the parents, how much is him doxxing them (and other people doing the harassing), and how much is him posting his beliefs to the internet.
I have no real idea what's going on with this as it's not a story I'm familiar with.

What's he accused of doing?  It seems like most articles I can find are very vague and mostly just point to him illegally having the gentlemans identification information and doxxing him in public and being associated with Alex Jones.  How much of what he's done is directly contacting the parents, how much is him doxxing them (and other people doing the harassing), and how much is him posting his beliefs to the internet.
I have no real idea what's going on with this as it's not a story I'm familiar with.

From the Sandy Hook parents on Twitter, they talk about him repeatedly sending pictures of kids claiming they are the kids of the parents. He claims that the kids are alive and the deaths are faked and that Sandy Hook was staged. He was reported to have posted sensitive personal information about a Sandy Hook parent. One of the parents committed suicide last year, maybe the ongoing harassment was a factor. He has repeatedly sent open records requests to Newtown officials for documents related to the cleanup of bodily fluids, brain matter, skull fragments and around 45-60 gallons of blood. For these grieving parents, this harassment is despicable. It is absolutely cruel and heartless. They suffered the worst thing a parent can suffer, they deserve love and compassion not accusations and bullshit conspiracy theories. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@medaille said:

From the Sandy Hook parents on Twitter, they talk about him repeatedly sending pictures of kids claiming they are the kids of the parents. He claims that the kids are alive and the deaths are faked and that Sandy Hook was staged. He was reported to have posted sensitive personal information about a Sandy Hook parent. One of the parents committed suicide last year, maybe the ongoing harassment was a factor. He has repeatedly sent open records requests to Newtown officials for documents related to the cleanup of bodily fluids, brain matter, skull fragments and around 45-60 gallons of blood. For these grieving parents, this harassment is despicable. It is absolutely cruel and heartless. They suffered the worst thing a parent can suffer, they deserve love and compassion not accusations and bullshit conspiracy theories. 
That sucks pretty bad.  I'm perfectly fine with him having opinions that don't line up with the popular narrative, but from what you said, he's clearly crossed over the line when he believed his beliefs so much that he felt that he could harass others.