Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, fun while it lasted
This is why you want a first round bye. Niners rested with main guys on D. back. Niners dline and oline is taking over the game. Well rested. Pumped up . Last game sucked out all our energy. We put up a good fight in the first half, but now the lack of rest is catching up while having to travel. Next year is all about getting a bye week!! 

At this point you gotta take chances.  Trick plays, blitzes, whatever.

Well thanks Marcus.

Quote: @"Ralphie" said:
At this point you gotta take chances.  Trick plays, blitzes, whatever.
i agree, but after our D finally gets a quick stop MS muffs the punt. Good Lord

not fun today

Not fun today, but a fun season when all is said and done.  We need to restock OL and DL (unless some of those reserves can step up) The window is closing but not closed. We could even pry it open more with Odingebo, Boyd, maybe Samia, the Hill bro’s.— Holton and Rashod.  Who am I leaving out?  I don’t know.  That game exhausted me.

this season was a big disappointment to me.

Quote: @"kmillard" said:
this season was a big disappointment to me.
I know the win last week was enough for some fans,  but I'm with you,  this team was assembled for much more than what we got.  Zimmer has the schemes,  but execution is lacking and that suggests either lack of ability or lack of give a shit.  Once again we have a team that wins the easy ones but against quality they wilt.

I said before the season that it was NFCCG or bust,  well they broke.  Quit fucking around and make some real meaningful changes for the future IMO.

Interior D-line, up and down CB play and offensive line issues undermined the team at various times. 

The D taking a down-turn was the big surprise for me, even knowing the rule changes were going to be tough to deal with.

OL made some improvement, not enough obviously. 

Going from good to great is harder than bad to good.

I was hoping it was going to be as easy as fixing the left side of the OL and yr 2 improvement out of Bradbury.

But there are bigger challenges now with all that draft capital in the secondary not reliable and the DL suddenly looking aged.