Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pelissero: More Optimism Than Ever For Teddy
Pelissero: 'More Optimism Than Ever For Teddy'

http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/video...5ef2ce38c8

It's damn good to hear. Nothing better for The Vikings than having options @ QB down the road. I hope thats the case anyhow. They've got to navigate this well!! 

Nice to hear.  Definitely sounds like he's getting better.  Probably still gonna be awhile before we know when and if he'll be back on the field but looking up.

I thought it was interesting that Zimmer is quoted as saying Teddy could do 7 on 7 work, but the only concerns are if he can do all the things athletically to protect himself in live game action.

That's fantastic news. He was on Twitter yesterday inspiring people. I am rooting for his recovery. 

Great kid, hope he makes it all the way back. 

Ted-DEE! Ted-DEE! Ted-DEE!

Yeah, I'm a fan, and I hope he can make it back.  He was just starting to learn the game when he went down.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
I thought it was interesting that Zimmer is quoted as saying Teddy could do 7 on 7 work, but the only concerns are if he can do all the things athletically to protect himself in live game action.
No trash at his feet in 7 on 7.  Watching him doing cone drills at camp it's apparent he has a ways to go.  Teddy can move fowards and backwards ok.  But cutting to his right is a very glaring issue yet.  He was really ginger when planting that left foot in the dirt to cut hard.  I wouldn't want to see him have to make that move to avoid somebody coming at him yet.