Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Early Start To Black Monday
zanary and agr

my opinion is that i want the coach and the gm gone, if you dont like it, fuck off

Got it: another bitch.

Just ONCE I wish they'd keep their fuggin' word....

Quote: @FessVike said:
zanary and agr

my opinion is that i want the coach and the gm gone, if you dont like it, fuck off
And youre welcome to voice that concern in the off season but until we’re eliminated you can take youre cloud of  optimism and shove it. 

For those of you who are so quick to dump the good we’ve got going here. Could you please point out a more recent sucessful timeframe?  Or when the last time it was that we picked superstars in rounds 4 and lower?  To me we’ve had a decent results in winning. Zim is one of the most sucessful coaches in winning percentage coaching right now.

Slick Rick has been drafting out of his mind the past several seasons. When we had money to spend we actually had free agents that wanted to play for us. That hasnt happened ever in Viking history so it cant be that damn bad. 

On top of that our coaches keep getting poached so even the NFL likes what we’re doing. 

I think instead of purple koolaid we need purple anti-depresants. We’re a darn good team and I dont think theres much difference between the NFC playoff teams with the exception of Philly being weak. Theres not a single team we cant beat. Bring it on!!

Freddie got fingered...!  Wink B)

Browns fire Freddie Kitchens

Freddie Kitchens is one-and-done in Cleveland.
The Browns fired Kitchens today after finishing the 2019 season with a 6-10 record, PFT has confirmed.
The news doesn’t come as a surprise, as the Browns were one of the NFL’s most disappointing teams this season. The preseason hype was off the charts in Cleveland, and many fans, bettors and members of the media expected the Browns to make the playoffs. Instead, they were never in contention.
At the same time, it’s hard not to wonder how the Browns can ever succeed if they keep making changes so quickly. Since Jimmy Haslam bought the team, only one coach has been given a third year — and that was Hue Jackson, whose tenure in Cleveland was a disaster.
Now it’s back to the drawing board for Cleveland, where the Browns need to find someone who can take a roster that looks talented on paper and turn it into a much better team than 6-10.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/12/29/browns-fire-freddie-kitchens/