Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rams vs 49ers
I would rather Dalvin Cook and Adam Thielen be available at Lambeau by resting their injuries the last few weeks ... than getting reinjured in what ends up a meaningless game when the Lions tank for a better pick.  

Garrapallo sucks...Pulled a rabbit out of his asz on 2 separate 3 and 16's
Rams D is for real, but they gave up those 2 big plays at the end
Kittle and Higbee - welcome to this era of NFL play

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Garrapallo sucks...Pulled a rabbit out of his asz on 2 separate 3 and 16's
Rams D is for real, but they gave up those 2 big plays at the end
Kittle and Higbee - welcome to this era of NFL play
Unless you are Belichick and have Tom Brady, you get figured out in this league (McVay). Although the Rams had a great gameplan for the 49ers. Short passes and screens were eating them alive. The Rams found out there are 16 games on the schedule and now will be sitting at home just one year after a Super Bowl. 

I loved watching McVay at the end...This game will kill you if you're a head coach. 

NFC is stacked - especially West. Vikings are capable of winning or losing to any of em. Our D really has to step-up in post-season. Not sure the roster is there to do it on the D side, but at least they got a ticket this year. 

More I watch other teams, more I'm glad to finally have a decent QB too. 

Quote: @"NorthernCalVike" said:
i dont care if we have a 1-15 record, i want to kick the Packers Ass!!!!!!! fuck the Packers and their fans. 
[Image: o92uk3uco6zu.jpg]

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
I would rather Dalvin Cook and Adam Thielen be available at Lambeau by resting their injuries the last few weeks ... than getting reinjured in what ends up a meaningless game when the Lions tank for a better pick.  
Thielen offered nothing.  Should have been sitting. 

Anyone injured should sit next week.  

Sit Cousins.  We might need a backup with some reps when he shits his pants in New Orleans.