Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cook unlikely to play against Packers

That sucks.

But iF the Rams lose Saturday it won't matter - as much...

I think they will be able to run against the Packers with Boone and Abdullah. Hopefully they can pickup the blitz on passing downs.

It is what it is. I wish Mattison were available, however. Let's ride with Boone, Hammer and Abdullah. No excuses now. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
It is what it is. I wish Mattison were available, however. Let's ride with Boone, Hammer and Abdullah. No excuses now. 
I just read this which came out about an hour ago regarding Mattison  - Im crossing my fingers he will be ready to go! This is from a Fantasy website: 
"Minnesota Vikings running back Alexander Mattison (ankle) missed his first game of the year in Week 15 and is currently questionable for Week 16 against the Packers. Mattison is yet to practice this week but appears to be nearing a return to practice in a limited capacity. Head coach Mike Zimmer told reporters that he believes Mattison is "getting better" and has a "good chance to play" in Week 16"

I hope Mattison can play, I think he's the real deal.

a practice squad player should be able to run through that Packer run defense. Cute little defense they have.