Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once bitten, twice shy?
Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Oh great now I have that fucking Great White song in my head damn it.
I thought of this one myself...

Coming off a short week for us  (and more time to rest/prepare for the Lions) with Cook potentially limited and Theilen out again, I am a little nervous about Detroit.  We hit them with nice plays off PA last time, and if our running game is not there that will be more difficult.  Plus Blough did not look horrible against the Bears.  We all know how this defense performed against Chase Daniel and Brandon Allen.

Chargers game could go either way.  They pasted the Packers.  Rivers can sling it around and if we are playing soft in the secondary he could bounce back.   
Green Bay - again the D concerns me against Rodgers.  It’s been a long time since week 2 and with Adams back for them it will be tough on the secondary.
Bears game-they have had our number lately and I don’t see that changing much. We just can’t seem to get going on offense against their D.  I hope we can pull out a close game there.

I am hopeful for 2 more wins, maybe 3 if we can get Cook and Theilen healthy, and the D stabilizes some at home.