Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope we dont lose another OC to NYG HC
Shurmur probably gone...

They need to keep this offensive coaching staff intact in MN.

The Giants like to flip back and forth from defensive-minded to offensive-minded.  Rivera is probably a more likely option than Stefanski.

It'll be interesting if Shurmur gets fired...  and if Stefanski gets a HC gig in 2020...  do we bring back Shurmur as our OC?  LOL

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
It'll be interesting if Shurmur gets fired...  and if Stefanski gets a HC gig in 2020...  do we bring back Shurmur as our OC?  LOL
Kinda what I was thinking. Maybe we’ll swap?

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
As much as I like what Shurmur did for us in '17, that would be wrongheaded IMO. If Stef goes, I keep the continuity and promote from within. Giving the young Kubiak a shot would be a very good way to achieve that, and guarantee that the elder Kubes stays as well. 

I would have to assume that the Kubiaks in some way will take over OC in this scenario 

It was pointed out on some podcast that the Panthers are describing a guy like Stefanski as their next hc, without actually naming names.