Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we win if Cooke was not injured?
i think he got hurt in first half which contributed to his fumble in the third and going out. fucking sucks. im pissed right now cuz we could/ should have beat them, And Ham Bone returning the kick off up the middle and not properly protecting the ball was just stupid. 

No. The defense was lacking.

I actually think Cook hurt his shoulder/chest area in the Broncos game when one of the DL landed on him near the goal line.  He was flexing his shoulder area after that, and maybe re-injured it tonight.  Not sure.  
Ham should have let Abdullah get the ball.  
To your question, I don’t know if having Cook would have translated to a win.  Probably not.

Quote: @"Magnus10" said:
I actually think Cook hurt his shoulder/chest area in the Broncos game when one of the DL landed on him near the goal line.  He was flexing his shoulder area after that, and maybe re-injured it tonight.  Not sure.  
Ham should have let Abdullah get the ball.  
To your question, I don’t know if having Cook would have translated to a win.  Probably not.
i think your right about injury vs Denver, he was listed with a chest injury during the bye. 

He wasn't running well anyway, so no, I don't think so.  That was his second fumble of the game, and he really didn't look right anyway.
It sucks he's hurt again.  The guy was having a great season, but really has been shut down three of the last four games.

He would've been a better option than Mattis... but without anyone to stop the Seahawk' running game... I'm guessing that it wouldn't have mattered.  Now... if we had Thielen AND Cook... now you're talking.

Thought Maddy did ok. Stopping the run wouldn't hurt either. If we had Adam that would have been better too. All this added up. The hardest part was the run stopping. So disappointed when we knew they were going to run the 2:20 off the clock. Knew it was coming and still couldn't give our offense a reasonable shot at pulling it off. That and the final fumble which ended the glimmer.
 :/ 

Probably. Running games don't really start to take shape until the 2nd half. And with the lead, we would've seen a lot of Dalvin, which may have impacted their desire to run the ball, which we couldn't stop. It all goes together. You could point to a half dozen things in this game that could've made a big difference. But that's most games in the NFL. 

No. This game was decided in the trenches. Dalvin doesn't pass protect or stuff the run.