Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rams helmets
I didn't know they changed the horn to white. Is this a special helmet or permanent?

Oh, it's special alright...

looks like they went back to the old style uniforms of L.A. when they Fearsome Foursome played. I think its a cool look. i wish more teams would return to their roots when it comes to uniforms.

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
looks like they went back to the old style uniforms of L.A. when they Fearsome Foursome played. I think its a cool look. i wish more teams would return to their roots when it comes to uniforms.

Wink

Lol. Thanks for the laughs Bolstad79.

The Rams were the first team to decorate their helmet. 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Gehrke

Quote: @Bolstad79 said:
@Riphawkins said:

Wink

its been so long since they wore these, they are new to some, so it's better if you consider that.

BTW, those new uniforms of the Childress era werent better. 

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
@Bolstad79 said:
@Riphawkins said:

Wink

its been so long since they wore these, they are new to some, so it's better if you consider that.

BTW, those new uniforms of the Childress era werent better. 
I agree the Ponder uniforms were not good, Lavender is just not our color, but it did represent that era of our team well.  Really Soft.