Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love this one
Good for you VG83!!

Glad you got to make it up for this one. Stadium really is one of the top 3 or 4 in the League.

Hope you didnt leave at 1/2 lol! 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Good for you VG83!!

Glad you got to make it up for this one. Stadium really is one of the top 3 or 4 in the League.

Hope you didnt leave at 1/2 lol! 
Spent ALL DAY there.  

i guess USB is my Mecca.  

@Vanguard83 I'm so glad you could join us this morning. You and your kids are wonderful people and everyone enjoyed meeting you. Mark and I were saying during the second quarter that we felt bad because you all came so far to see the Vikings lay an egg. And then there was the second half!

Speaking of the second half, one of the folks you met today posted to our tailgate Facebook group that she was fed up and was leaving. She was tired of the Denver fan sitting next to her so she walked a few blocks home at half time. She watched the second half but from home. She came back to the post-game tailgate. The craziest thing is that she also left the Vikings/Saints game before the Minnesota Miracle. Sad She must now be our good luck charm. If things look bad, she has to leave.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Just re-watched Breaking Bad to rinse the taste of El Camino out of my mouth...
Oh come ON!

El Camino was awesome. And I'll never stop apologizing to you for blowing a BB plot line...

The only way El Camino could be considered awesome is if one showed up in my driveway...

Made the mistake of letting the kids invite their friends over. So I had six 12-year-olds in Bronco jerseys talking shit and chirping in my ear the whole first half. I was pissed as hell but tried not to show it. Not this, not the fucking Broncos, I'm going to hear about it all week. I had ex-girlfriends texting me. Former mothers in law, people I grew up with. The worst day of my life. Thank you very much, Xavier. 

But my son and I just kept saying the only score that mattered was the FINAL score...And by the way, shut the fuck up and take your punk ass to the basement. Didn't you know? The Vikings were just toying with the Broncos...

Did I believe it? No. But whatever...they now think I'm a genius. LOL

Quote: @"KingBash" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Just re-watched Breaking Bad to rinse the taste of El Camino out of my mouth...
Oh come ON!

El Camino was awesome. And I'll never stop apologizing to you for blowing a BB plot line...
Dude, El Camino sucked so bad. 

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
@Vanguard83 I'm so glad you could join us this morning. You and your kids are wonderful people and everyone enjoyed meeting you. Mark and I were saying during the second quarter that we felt bad because you all came so far to see the Vikings lay an egg. And then there was the second half!

Speaking of the second half, one of the folks you met today posted to our tailgate Facebook group that she was fed up and was leaving. She was tired of the Denver fan sitting next to her so she walked a few blocks home at half time. She watched the second half but from home. She came back to the post-game tailgate. The craziest thing is that she also left the Vikings/Saints game before the Minnesota Miracle. Sad She must now be our good luck charm. If things look bad, she has to leave.
Nichelle,

cannot thank you enough for the tailgate & company.  had a great time meeting everyone and scarfing chili & dogs.  keep us in mind when you head to Maui, happy to reciprocate.  

Took pictures / videos all around and inside the stadium.  just a great time. 

saw a statistic that I guess was posted, teams were 0-99 when losing by 20 or more at halftime.  What a great comeback.