Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings shitcan Wobby
One needs to only listen to the Diggs call to know PA is awesome.  

If Wobby posted political shit and was asked to stop - he should be fired if he didn’t.  

Same standards for the kneelers - you listen to your employer.  

Wobby seems like a genuinely nice guy who is a very devoted family man and who loves the Vikes.  There are a number of reasons why someone may get let go from a job, unless there is a concrete statement that comes out from the Vikes or Wobby there is no reason to speculate or spread rumors that have no evidence at all.  If you are going to be post something about someone that starts out with this may not be true, then why post it?

Next man up!

Time to petition the Vikings for Tom Moore.

I'm still hoping he hit on Erin Andrews and I'm hoping there is video...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I'm still hoping he hit on Erin Andrews and I'm hoping there is video...
I would rather there be video of her ex pro hockey player husband putting somebody who hits on his wife in his place.

Besides I an sure you have the peephole video on VHS, DVD, and blue ray dont you?....for historical purposes of course.

Quote: @"JR44" said:
Wobby seems like a genuinely nice guy who is a very devoted family man and who loves the Vikes.  There are a number of reasons why someone may get let go from a job, unless there is a concrete statement that comes out from the Vikes or Wobby there is no reason to speculate or spread rumors that have no evidence at all.  If you are going to be post something about someone that starts out with this may not be true, then why post it?
How about this: just choose not to read it. Not sure how I can say any further that it is a RUMOR. Many people SEEM nice and you get a different story behind the scenes. Not saying that is the case with Wobby. He could be a great person. But he got canned from this job mid-season so something happened.