Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seahawks v Niners
Jimmy G looked a little rattled late in the game. He was without Kittle and lost Sanders fir half the game. Seattle drops 2 late INTs, Wilson throws an INT in OT, and Seattle still wins. Lucky and good.

Vikes need to get better if they plan on making the playoffs and actually doing something once there. Last night was a good start, but the NFC looks really tough as usual.

Vikings at Dallas

Seattle at San Fran

2 Great games to watch. 

That was an unbelievable game last night...

If I had to start a team tomorrow? I'd take Russell Wilson first, followed by Mahomes.

Seattle adds Clowney and Gordon??? Dayum

My $$ is going on them to represent in the SB. That's a team built to win on the road in the post-season. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
That was an unbelievable game last night...

If I had to start a team tomorrow? I'd take Russell Wilson first, followed by Mahomes.

Seattle adds Clowney and Gordon??? Dayum

My $$ is going on them to represent in the SB. That's a team built to win on the road in the post-season. 
Dunno, didn't watch last night, but have seen plenty of them this year.  Their D just doesn't seem right.  They are soft, don't have that swagger like in legion of boom days.

Yep, I'm still not sold on the 49ers.  I do think their defense is pretty strong, but overall..?  I'm pretty much thinking the way Michael Robinson is, who played for both the 49ers and Seahawks.  After the game on NFLN he was saying they haven't beaten "anyone" yet.  They HAVE had a cream puff schedule - the toughest game at a glance should have been the Rams, but that team has been a mess much of the season.  People can say they played Seattle last night toe-to-toe.  However, it's a division game and they always play them tough at least once a season.  Their 4-12 team beat them in OT at home last year in an important late season game for Seattle.  I do think they're a good team, but I can't consider them elite (for now).