Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Dayum, driver survives 7 story fall in car

7 Stories!
Austin, Tx

Now suing the garage after mistaking her accelerator for the brake. 

How fortunate is that GMC/Chevy driver feeling these days?

Damn...  That other car almost got crushed by the one falling from above.

Similar thing happened to a gas station by my work.  I stopped in for gas one day and noticed the block wall was crushed in on the front of the building.  Figured I'd get the low down so I walked in to pay.  I know the guys that usually worked there and joked did some drunk guy crash into the place?  Nope, some chick in an Escalade was parked in front of the gas station...  Instead of putting it into reverse to back out, she threw it in drive and hit the accelerator...  BOOM!  Crashed right into the building, burst a bunch of water pipes in the wall, water spraying, air bags deployed...  LMAO

Some people...

Ive had a car crash into my place of employment twice; two different employers. ... Subway when I was 18-19. Guy went to park in the inclined spot right by the door, hit the gas instead of the break when he went to stop and park. He hit a brick wall and his car stopped pretty fast. The giant glass window shattered above ... glass everywhere. Eeeeeverrywhere. It sounded like Stone Cold Steve Austin's intro in a way... guy was ok. No one was sitting in the booth he crushed. 

My second instance was a lot scarier. I was selling phones, sitting at the desk with a couple customers setting up service. The desk is set up 90 degrees off the west wall, 3 work stations. All of a sudden theres a giant crash and a cloud of dust. A car punched a hole through the west wall 15 feet from the front door. Half of it was inside the store, half of it outside. It knocked over a display shelf. 

No one was hurt; the driver was a young girl with her permit out driving with her folks. Had she been just a few more parking spots over, she could have wiped out all of us at the desk setting up service. Just punched a hole through the wall like it was nothing...