Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please fix the log in back to the front page issue.
I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,  don't like it. 

I want to reply to a post I'm reading and I go to log in and Bam! I'm back at the front page.  Pisses me off to much that I forget what I was doing and or going to post.   Also.....

[Image: bc53f192d0f9fe59296785611a23305915c79d54...ecbe4e.jpg]

You could just right click the login link and open in a new tab, login, and then on the original page click refresh. 

But I will get to it.

Quote: @"Bezerker88" said:
I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,  don't like it. 

I want to reply to a post I'm reading and I go to log in and Bam! I'm back at the front page.  Pisses me off to much that I forget what I was doing and or going to post.   Also.....

Gran Torino...enjoyed that one Bezerker!  B)

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
You could just right click the login link and open in a new tab, login, and then on the original page click refresh. 
That's good thinking.  Thanks. 

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
@"Bezerker88" said:

Gran Torino...enjoyed that one Bezerker!  B)

One of his best comedies(obvious my opinion).  Even got serious for a few minutes. 

One of the things I noticed is that when you go to reply and decide not too, it saves that and you can not delete it.  You have to reply to a different one to get that one you did not send to disappear.

It was saving to your drafts folder. Look at your drafts folder and delete them. However it shouldnt be doing that anymore.

[Image: 458d0iwq010r.jpg]
...my drafts folder is empty bro!   B)

Also @Bezerker88 I couldn't get it to bring you back to the exact thread (at least not yet) but it will bring you to the forums.