Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rhodes Pass Interference
To me, that was clear pass interference -- looked like a rookie -- didn't get his head around.  If he was in position and got his head around, I think it would be an interception.

But this is what Zimmer said about it:  "The one down the sideline that was pass interference, I don’t know. I would’ve challenged it if I thought there was any chance of them overturning it."

I don't know what Zimmer is looking at except the number on Rhodes' jersey.

Yeah the arm bar in the receivers face was downright silly.  And the ball hits him in the back of the head!  Had he played the ball, he may have had an INT.

If turns his head, it's definitely a pick...so damn frustrating

Ralphie nailed it... Getting that arm in there ended any argument

Why he was so out of position is a better question, was it an indication of how good McLaurin is?   Speed, hands and precise routs, the antithesis of Treadwell, may make a DB look bad.

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
Why he was so out of position is a better question, was it an indication of how good McLaurin is?   Speed, hands and precise routs, the antithesis of Treadwell, may make a DB look bad.
That Mclaurin is the real deal.  He is very Diggs like in terms of skill from the few times I've seen him play.

The PI was bad and was totally on X. The shorter catches may not be all his fault. Zimmer had him playing over the top with no help. McLaurin is really fast. He is their most dangerous receiver.  So who was getting safety help? X is not alone in the fault. Zimmer owns part of it, too. Have X  or Trae. play McLaurin tight and give safety help for deep passes.