Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ian Rapoport on Bishop Sankey injury
Source: The 2017 season is over #Vikings RB Bishop Sankey. An MRI revealed he has a torn ACL. Was hoping to find his place...

That fucking sucks.  That kid was running his ass off.  :#

I know right. I thought it was bad when he slammed his hand on the field.

That sucks. I'm not sure there would have been room for him on the Vikings this year but he was looking good and maybe could have landed somewhere. 

On the upside, ACL seems to be a one season injury these days as opposed to the career ender it used to be, so maybe the kid can make a comeback at some point. I wish him the best. 

He wasn't going to be on the team come September anyway, but you hate to see this happen regardless.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
He wasn't going to be on the team come September anyway, but you hate to see this happen regardless.
He could have easily made the roster.  LM is just getting back from his ankle injury and that's untested and McKinnon hasn't looked all that impressive and has been up and down health wise himself through camp. He was at the most 1 injury away from making the roster if he didn't earn that 2nd or 3rd spot on his own.

I like McKinnon,  but he really didn't show up at camp.

I finally took 2 hours out of this hell week to watch the game last night.  When I saw his reaction, I pretty much assumed it was ACL bad.  There goes my Mr. Mankato selection.  Feel bad for him.  Seemed like he was finally getting things figured out a bit.    

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
He could have easily made the roster.  LM is just getting back from his ankle injury and that's untested and McKinnon hasn't looked all that impressive and has been up and down health wise himself through camp. He was at the most 1 injury away from making the roster if he didn't earn that 2nd or 3rd spot on his own.

Zero chance Sankey was on this roster come September before the injury. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

Zero chance Sankey was on this roster come September before the injury. 
Based on what?  Your astute intuition or did your fortune teller let you play with her crystal ball?