Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think Giants QB Daniel Jones is going to be a good one
I love this kid. He's going to be one of the better QBs in the league in 3 years. So much good stuff going for him, and he stands strong in the pocket. 

It's kind of early to tell but he definitely does some things well. 

see how strong he stands after a half a season of getting piss pounded.  there are a lot of young QBs that look good/great until the league gets enough on tape and they are forced to grow/adapt/change what ever and they arent able.   the kid throws a nice ball and doesnt seem to get to rattled,  but its only been 3 games.

He is an upgrade from Eli, that is for sure.  Looks better than Haskins who had a chip about being passed over by the giants.
But yes, we will see.  Young love is always so dreamy. 

Quote: @greediron said:
He is an upgrade from Eli, that is for sure.  Looks better than Haskins who had a chip about being passed over by the giants.
LMAO. Sums it up, though.  =)

Quote: @greediron said:
I mean if you use that having a chip on your shoulder to motivate you, it's not necessarily a bad thing. 

He checks a lot of boxes...I thought he'd go at 17 and the pick at 6would be for the DL...the thing that I really liked is how he's been received on the team...he was working yesterday without Saquon and the #2 RB...Giant's D was without a starting LB...he fared pretty well in his third start...the game never appeared too big for him...