Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what in the Wide World of Sports is going on with Diggs?

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1180097113914593283
It says it all in that clip.
The Vikings have turned their two HIGH paid WRs into spectators.
Cousins threw the ball 10 times vs the Falcons, 32 times vs the Packers (completing only 14 but 6 or 8 of those were forced throw aways due to pressure), and 21 times vs the Raiders.
They were slinging it last year and it was working until the offensive line got whupped by the Bears (twice) and the Seahawks.  They did OK vs the Patriots but the Patriots have a ridiculous record at home in December the last decade or so.
Now they are in a dinosaur offense.

What a mess.

We are way too one dimensional. We gear the entire offense around the run. We just saw what happens when a good defense stuffs the run and says, "Now what?"

Now what? We have a QB who is out of sync with his WRs, and WRs that are disengaged and disenchanted.

Zim wanted a ball-control offense that killed clock, so the opposing offense would have little opportunity against his smothering defense... But really? I'm not sure I've seen one of his teams do anything innovative in offense yet. 

That last game just showed me that he may be antiquated at this point. Hoping that was an anomaly. If not, clean house in the front office.

We have way too talented a roster to be asleep in every big game.

yes. this is the result of old school running mentality in that we NEVER pour it on.  Why cant we let it fly with the passing game when we are up two scores.  Its a joke. 

Get rid of Zim.  Give me a OC that gets it and a vet D coach who knows how to use this talent (or Edwards can stay)

Teams are calling...just takes one to make an offer too good to refuse..Baltimore put together a big package for Ramsey...maybe they get a weapon for Lamar instead...