Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which team claimed Sloter?
Quote: @greediron said:
And I actually agree with your take, but dragging comments from FB or twitter here to keep beating your chest with does nothing for you.  I think Jimmy is being hard headed about the Sloter issue, but calling names isn't going to cut it here.
Actually it's the revisionist history that I am being hard headed about,  Sloter is gone and I am over that,  it's somebodies attempts to boost their own ego by lying about my position on the matter that I get hard headed about. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@comet52 said:
@JoDakota said:
[Image: 69344054_10157622208599809_1935687755388...e=5E12C828]
Hey look it's Andy Carlson!
That's hilarious. That guy has disappeared. What a weird situation that turned out to be. Has he turned up anywhere?
He still has a podcast.  I thought of it because I listened to a little bit the other day and he did a full on rant about how cutting Sloter was unbearable, stupid, etc.    He's got a good broadcast voice and the ability to blabber but his takes on the team are mostly useless noise.

Quote: @greediron said:
And I actually agree with your take, but dragging comments from FB or twitter here to keep beating your chest with does nothing for you.  I think Jimmy is being hard headed about the Sloter issue, but calling names isn't going to cut it here.
(gasp) No way!  :p

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@greediron said:
(gasp) No way!  :p
I'm utterly in shock!  Say it ain't so!  :p

Quote: @comet52 said:
@StickyBun said:
@comet52 said:
@JoDakota said:
[Image: 69344054_10157622208599809_1935687755388...e=5E12C828]
Hey look it's Andy Carlson!
That's hilarious. That guy has disappeared. What a weird situation that turned out to be. Has he turned up anywhere?
He still has a podcast.  I thought of it because I listened to a little bit the other day and he did a full on rant about how cutting Sloter was unbearable, stupid, etc.    He's got a good broadcast voice and the ability to blabber but his takes on the team are mostly useless noise.
Andy Carlson? Why don't I remember that name? I must have missed something fun.