Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Thoughts on WR Jordan Taylor -
Was just reading a bit about this guy - coming from Denver, hanging out and practicing with P. Manning. Interesting story. But I don't really have a feel for his skill level - But I know he's very tall at 6'5". Anyone been hearing about him at this camp? Is he looking sharp? Is a fast guy with good hands? Just looking for some insite of his abilities for our potential #3 WR. Anyone excited about this guy?

https://www.vikings.com/news/5-things-to...dan-taylor

He's probably the only guy on the roster with more than 5 punt returns...like Beebe, he can't seem to stay healthy...Treadwell might stick for one more year by default...

6'5 is always intriguing, but yah the kid has had some serious challenges staying on the field. Obviously the guy who knows best (Kubiak) thought he was worth a look. 

It sounded like he was soundly in the mix for WR #3, along with Beebe...but I haven't heard/seen much for a bit.

From what I've heard, he is the most familiar with Kubiak's system but Beebe has kind of established himself as the 3rd WR so far. I wonder if his familiarity is being used to help the WRs learn the system easier and faster while giving him a shot at making the roster.