Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I getting to jaded?
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Vikergirl said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@Vikergirl said:
Maybe it's a good time to pursue alternatives. Supply and demand are out of sync. There were some cool moments of people coming together to help each other in New York.
You mean like the rest of the industrialized world? Do we want to risk windmill cancer?
I know right. What a concept? I guess the health risks to coal miners are not an issue. Might as make up some health issues regarding renewables to hold back progress.
Dig into health issue with wind,  see if you want one of those fucking things in your back yard. 

Also Europe is decades ahead of the US in wind and they are pulling back on land based wind...why would that be?  What I dont understand is why if that shit's so fucking great doesnt Minnesota put the shit in their state and leave us the fuck alone?  Oh yeah,  the Minnesota regulations are harder than ours are and some corrupt truckers over here look the other way.
Minnesota does have turbines. There are some in the suburbs at some of the government offices. There are also fields of them. I really like the solar powered traffic lights. It's growing here.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikergirl said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@Vikergirl said:
Maybe it's a good time to pursue alternatives. Supply and demand are out of sync. There were some cool moments of people coming together to help each other in New York.
You mean like the rest of the industrialized world? Do we want to risk windmill cancer?
I know right. What a concept? I guess the health risks to coal miners are not an issue. Might as make up some health issues regarding renewables to hold back progress.
Dig into health issue with wind,  see if you want one of those fucking things in your back yard. 

Also Europe is decades ahead of the US in wind and they are pulling back on land based wind...why would that be?  What I dont understand is why if that shit's so fucking great doesnt Minnesota put the shit in their state and leave us the fuck alone?  Oh yeah,  the Minnesota regulations are harder than ours are and some corrupt truckers over here look the other way.
Minnesota does have turbines. There are some in the suburbs at some of the government offices. There are also fields of them. I really like the solar powered traffic lights. It's growing here.
I'm not talking about a novelty wind turbine here or there,  I am talking about the sky clogging ugliness that is soon to be fucking up my horizon.  We have all the power we need out here from hydro,  I wish excel would put the mess where the power is actually used and leave my backyard alone.