Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Years Offense
This is the offense I want to see this year.....

VikeFans‏ @VikeFans 1h1 hour ago

In a most unexpected way for a 2-time Pro Bowl receiver to score his first NFL TD, Adam Thielen both blocked a punt & returned it 30 yards to give the Vikings a 14-0 lead on the way to a 312-13 defeat of the Panthers on Nov 30, 2014. He also had 2 solo tackles #vikings @MRS_T_19

Quote: @"ThunderGod" said:

In a most unexpected way for a 2-time Pro Bowl receiver to score his first NFL TD, Adam Thielen both blocked a punt & returned it 30 yards to give the Vikings a 14-0 lead on the way to a 312-13 defeat of the Panthers on Nov 30, 2014. He also had 2 solo tackles #vikings @MRS_T_19

That has to be the biggest margin of victory - and points scored - in any game ever in the history of the NFL. That was a great game - though one sided as it was. It was over after the first 10 TD's we scored in the first 5 minutes. I actually thought we went a bit too far on running up the score in the 3rd qtr - by the 4th qtr I wondered why we kept our starters in. Hell of a stat day for our QB though - a career day!

Quote: @"NorthernCalVike" said:
@"ThunderGod" said:

That has to be the biggest margin of victory - and points scored - in any game ever in the history of the NFL. That was a great game - though one sided as it was. It was over after the first 10 TD's we scored in the first 5 minutes. I actually thought we went a bit too far on running up the score in the 3rd qtr - by the 4th qtr I wondered why we kept our starters in. Hell of a stat day for our QB though - a career day!
Shows what can happen when you run the two minute offense all game long. Smile