Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offense Has It's Way
I can't recall a prior session in the Zimmer era were the O dominated like this...

All in all, offensive players found the end zone on 15 of the 21 reps. Adam Thielen scored twice, while Laquon Treadwell, Dillon Mitchell and Davion Davis also had multiple touchdowns.
Perhaps the best battle was between Stefon Diggs and Trae Waynes. The cornerback snagged an interception in the first rep and forced an incompletion later on, but Diggs got the last laugh with a touchdown catch in the final showdown.
Anyone?

Fake news...  B) 

Wednesday minicamp report: Defense making the big playsBehind paywall on 247sports.com

Saw that...there were a couple ints...but 15 out of 21 in the end zone sounds like a primo day for the O...

And this story doesn't paint a good picture at all for how the offense performed:

http://www.startribune.com/vikings-minic...511209902/

This is why I put so little stock in OTAs or minicamps: I see conflicting reports all the time from 'reporters' on what happened.

This is a good time of year for football fans, hope is everywhere, nobody has a hash-mark in the "L Column" yet and a preponderance of no injuries too (knocks wood).

Yup a good time of year indeed...

[Image: grateful.jpg]