Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Would Have Named Him Arthur

JERRY TILLERYDL, LOS ANGELES CHARGERS
Chargers signed No. 28 overall pick DL Jerry Tillery to a four-year contract.The deal includes a fifth-year team option for 2023. Tillery (6’7/295) made 40 career starts for Notre Dame, tallying 25.5 TFLs with 13.5 sacks and four forced fumbles. PFF credited Tillery with 48 QB pressures as a senior, and his 84th-percentile SPARQ score ranked first among all interior defensive linemen at the Combine. Some scouts criticized Tillery’s down-to-down consistency and coachability, but none questioned his talent. Powerful with high-end length and athleticism, Tillery offers DeForest Buckner-level upside as an inside-out force with dominant stretches on tape.
Jun 11, 2019, 8:27 PM ET

you are a gift to this site.  I had to think for a second before laughing out loud all by myself. Thanks for this thread!

Gift...curse...something like that...

Smile

Come on @BarrNone55 WTF does this even mean? I struggled w/ eat your ham Tina...  Wink B)

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
Come on @BarrNone55 WTF does this even mean? I struggled w/ eat your ham Tina...  Wink B)
Arthur...  could shorten it up to Art... Tillery.

Lay off the Heineken, Kentis!!!  LOL

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"Kentis" said:

[Image: mbwcba3dgesc.jpeg]
 Whoa, it’s not even Happy Hour here yet in Nevada, give me a minute Wetlander...!  B)

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"Kentis" said:

Boom?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"Wetlander" said:
@"Kentis" said:

Boom?
[Image: 46cnomu8jvir.gif]

You’re on a roll Barr...!   B)

Just call me butter...

Must be jelly, cause jam don’t shake like that.