Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brenda Warner
Forget the hair. Look at those eyes, and the way the brow is raised. She looks absolutely insane. I don't mean "bunny boiling on the stove" insane, but "the earth is flat" insane. 

The hair is just the canary in the coal mine.

The Warners are pretty amazingly good people.
Everything we preach about beleiving in yourself and making your dreams come true while remaining humble.
You can bag on her looks...  but really, they've kept it together 20 or so years...  they should be admired.

I used to call her the Wire Haired Man Goblin... She's always looked to me like she belongs in one of the Peter Jackson Lord of the Rings movies.

I hate sniping people's looks, but given that I've always called her WHMG, I'm clear...

She's always been an easy target for folks.  I respect her for being herself.  Not a hairstyle I would choose for my wife though LOL

A different hairstyle would probably give her a softer look. But, I'm not married to her so I guess my opinion shouldnt matter to her or Kurt.

She's always been a little edgy with her looks, she probably wears it better than some and not as good as a few women out there.

Saying that, I do prefer a linger hair style. 

I keep waiting to hear... beep beep!  Wink 

Looks like Cruella de Ville, from 101 Dalmations

I wish I knew how to post a picture.  I'm thinking velociraptor.