Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What If?
What if the Vikings, even with Bradbury still on the board, had accepted an offer to trade down? How much would the Vikings have asked for and what would have been the picks in what rounds? 

I cannot answer this question, so I ask the experts on this board.   Just asking, What If?

It's still early and Bradbury has not played a down, but............................................................................................. 

Rick might have ended up with 14 picks...enoughs enough.

but what?

I don't understand the question. The Vikings were clearly sweating bullets over Bradbury and so they were in no mood to trade down. From what I've been able to gather, they were worried that the Ravens, who also had a boner for Bradbury, were going to jump the Vikings. Who knows, maybe the only reason they didn't was due to that smoke Rick was blowing at the owner's meeting: essentially, that we'll move Reiff if the right left tackle is available (he was), but we're happy with Elflein at center. We know now this was just a flat out lie meant to mislead. Vikings and Kubiak have been in on Bradbury for a year.