Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video: Pete Bercich Film Room: Alexander Mattison’s Style A Perfect Fit For Minnesota Vikings

Don't forget Mattison in your fantasy drafts. Should get a lot of red zone looks. Reminds me a little of Marshawn Lynch. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
 Reminds me a little of Marshawn Lynch. 
Kinda what I was thinking. Stays square and low.  So powerful.

I like this kid....he brings something different than Cook. A possibly very good complimentary back. And he can catch. Its a different kind of weapon.

Its funny to try and pin a comparable player om him. I see a few different players from play to play. A slower Leveon Bell came to mind a few times when watching him take a handoff - he has a different tempo behind the line reading blocks than he does once he decides to hit it. He has that Bell effect at times where subtle patience leads to him gashing through 2 levels of the defense.

Ive been pausing on that though because it isnt a perect fit... but if we're at Marshawn Lynch now I thought id better just throw it out there lol...

I've watched that TD run vs Wyoming about 25 times...damn impressive...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I've watched that TD run vs Wyoming about 25 times...damn impressive...
I think we'll see it at this level. There are almost too many clips of him attempting to hurdle frozen tacklers in space - it's a part of his game.