Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robert Kraft won't cop a...

Why would he? He's a billionaire and nobody is going to force the guy to do dick. That same deal was offered to every one of the johns indicted in this sting operation, so it wasn't just him. This happened about 30 minutes north of where I live. 

Hmmmm....

You seem to possess intimate perspective on this, live 30 mins away?

Just connecting some dots Sticky...

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Hmmmm....

lol, I'd go more upscale than that skanky rub and tug!! 

[Image: original.gif]

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:
Hmmmm....

lol, I'd go more upscale than that skanky rub and tug!! 

[Image: original.gif]

Ahhh.  More of a "steam & crème" kinda guy, eh? Wink

I didn't think he would. I don't think any of the Johns did. He still maintains his innocence. That is his right. They got him twice on video getting serviced. What is his defense? I was there. I did have sex but I didn't pay for the sex?? I paid for a regular and got a premium. That sounds believable. I was at a sleazy tug shop and got comp'd.  That and a high priced attorney might beat this misdemeanor. More importantly they will believe you. Well maybe not me or some others. I guess the notion of admitting you made a mistake. Stating that you had no idea these women were allegedly/likely trafficked and you feel awful about being associated with it is out of the question. Take the low road most traveled by these powerful men. Screw what I or others think. You can buy a clean conscience.

I just love a "Happy ending"

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Why would he? He's a billionaire and nobody is going to force the guy to do dick. That same deal was offered to every one of the johns indicted in this sting operation, so it wasn't just him. This happened about 30 minutes north of where I live. 
Forcing someone to do dick is what a couple of these people were actually charged with.