Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Leaving Neverland doc on HBO
Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@1VikesFan said:
@suncoastvike said:
@Ralphie said:
Here's an article that covered stuff not in HBO's piece.  For all those upset about Kevin Spacey or Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson makes them look like...no pun intended..."schoolboys."  The freak was pure scum.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/201...llegations

Reading this brings up one word, disturbing.

How could any mother believe a grown man sharing a bed with your boy is innocent? I've heard that description before. It was innocent and childlike. No the victims were innocent and children. He was a grown-up freak. Childlike or not.
This is exactly what I've always wondered too.  Michael Jackson was a disgusting pervert but I'm not sure how to label the parents who allowed this to happen other than calling them child abusers.
I really don't understand how or why parents are putting their children in harm's way. And they should face consequences as well. I know that I would end up locked up if someone ever tried to abuse my son. 

"There is no dispute that, at age 34, Michael Jackson slept more than 30 nights in a row in the same bed with 13-year-old Jordie Chandler at the boy’s house with Chandler’s mother present. He also slept in the same bed with Jordie Chandler at Chandler’s father’s house. The parents were divorced."

"Jimmy Safechuck’s parents got a house. Jordie Chandler’s mother got a diamond bracelet."

I guess some parents put a price on their children's safety and well-being.  They are sick f*cks as well and should face charges of child neglect at the very least, as well as having to forfeit any gains they received by putting their child in harm's way.