Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potential Late Round Flyers
[Image: BAY_178x142.png]
The Draft Network's Brad Kelly mocked Baylor WR Jalen Hurd to Round 5.Hurd (6'4/227) transitioned to wide receiver at Baylor after playing running back at Tennessee. Despite being a raw receiver, Hurd was pretty productive, catching 69 passes for 946 yards and four touchdowns. If he's healthy, Hurd should post impressive NFL Combine scores, but he just had knee surgery in December, so that's up in the air. At the next level, Hurd projects as a big, versatile play-maker who offers both receiving and rushing ability. However, he's considered to be more developmental than an immediate contributor.
SOURCE: The Draft Network

I don't see him going this high. Watched him with the Vols...he was overshadowed by some guy with a nose ring...I'd throw a 7 at him or a priority UDFA...

I haven't watched him at all yet, but judging from the buzz he's getting on twitter and podcasts, I think he might go earlier than you think. Sounds like a cross between Cordarelle Patterson and Kenny Golladay. 

My late round / UDFA flyer is Wes Martin, guard from Indiana. 6-3, 310, runs 5.2, reportedly put up 225 51 times. 569 snaps without giving up a sack. I know, Indiana, but that's where Rodger Saffold went. 

I'm thinking between the knee, the route running, and only one season at the position, I think he goes late...jmo...

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I haven't watched him at all yet, but judging from the buzz he's getting on twitter and podcasts, I think he might go earlier than you think. Sounds like a cross between Cordarelle Patterson and Kenny Golladay. 

My late round / UDFA flyer is Wes Martin, guard from Indiana. 6-3, 310, runs 5.2, reportedly put up 225 51 times. 569 snaps without giving up a sack. I know, Indiana, but that's where Rodger Saffold went. 

This dude looks pretty good.  Every defender that he gets his hands on is done for the play or pancaked.

Here is a guy a friend of mine told me about ...
Josiah Tauaefa LB UTSA 6'2" 245
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1366008/572...7e7484e2ff