Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Senior Bowl Winners
Drew Lock - QB - PlayerAccording to the Denver Post's Mark Kiszla, the "worst kept secret at the Senior Bowl" was that Broncos GM John Elway is "smitten" with Missouri QB Drew Lock.
The Broncos pick at No. 10 overall, behind the also-quarterback-needy Giants (No. 6) and Jaguars (No. 7). Per the Denver Post's Ryan O'Halloran, Elway "barely left the quarterback group" during his three-day stay in Mobile. Lock is highly thought of from an upside standpoint, but he completed under 57 percent of his college throws and struggled against top competition. Incumbent Broncos starter Case Keenum lost a supporter when the team let Gary Kubiak out the door.Related: BroncosSource: Denver Post

Quote: @kahsmick said:
Yeah.  Risner is stout.  I think he's a Day 2 Pick.

A few guys that stood out to me but weren't on that list:

LJ Collier DL - TCU 
This guy is athletic with a naturally-powerful base.  He will test well too.  He dominated one-on-ones a high percentage of the time.  I know comps to existing players are lazy, but I'll go with Michael Bennet.

Khalen Saunders DL - W Illinois
6'-3" 320 lbs with real power.  This kid can explode and shows good twitch and body control.  He's a bit like Jaleel Johnson.  I don't see him going to The Vikes, but I do see him as a late 2 early 3 pick.

Tytus Howard RT - Alabama St
This guy just impressed me right away with his light feet and ability to step into proper position.  He has a ways to go in terms of conditioning his body, but you can see the traits - the stereotypical dancing bear.  He's a nice-looking developmental prospect with plus size.
Khalen Saunders was unblockable at times at the Senior Bowl. I can see us being interested if he's there in the 2nd round. Same with Tytus Howard. Apparently, he weighed 185 and played QB in high school, moved to TE at Alabama State and couldn't lift 225 even one time. Now he's 6-5, 322 and God knows what his 225 is, but he's clearly got some strength to go with his TE feet and athleticism. 

https://twitter.com/Frogs_Angels/status/...7948737538

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Drew Lock - QB - PlayerAccording to the Denver Post's Mark Kiszla, the "worst kept secret at the Senior Bowl" was that Broncos GM John Elway is "smitten" with Missouri QB Drew Lock.
The Broncos pick at No. 10 overall, behind the also-quarterback-needy Giants (No. 6) and Jaguars (No. 7). Per the Denver Post's Ryan O'Halloran, Elway "barely left the quarterback group" during his three-day stay in Mobile. Lock is highly thought of from an upside standpoint, but he completed under 57 percent of his college throws and struggled against top competition. Incumbent Broncos starter Case Keenum lost a supporter when the team let Gary Kubiak out the door.Related: BroncosSource: Denver Post
Best thing Denver can do is take away Elway's phone, tie him up and leave him in a basement somewhere during the draft.