Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cameron Jordan at the Pro Bowl
Given Payton's poor decisions that game, they need a comparable shirt with his likeness.
Blow calls?Don't complains.
STFU

The concern is that the NFL is going to make this 'good' by helping them all the way to the Superbowl next season. Don't expect any calls to go against them this year. 

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
They ought to make a shirt that says, "Don't complain until you give back your own, tainted SB trophy"  That's probably too long for a T-shirt.  So they could just shorten it to say, "STFU"
STFU BREAUX

I still don't get all the outrage. It was a perfectly clean play! Two refs were standing right there and neither threw  a flag. It was not a catchable pass. Hell it was well past the receiver before contact. It was probably even tipped. A flag should have been thrown on the receiver for leading with his head. I'm pretty sure the Refs union will back me on this.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
The concern is that the NFL is going to make this 'good' by helping them all the way to the Superbowl next season. Don't expect any calls to go against them this year. 
I don't know about that. In 2009 the NFL was nudging them because the entire US was feeling guilty about Katrina. "We might have been robbed of a chance to score even though we still got another chance to score in overtime" isn't on the same scale as people dying and homes destroyed. Now this ongoing bitch session is just a huge PR annoyance in a week when the NFL likes to hold a self-celebration. Maybe the NFL will respond by making sure the Saints aren't playing in games meaningful enough to whine about next season.

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Where was the outrage when Preston Pearson pushed-off??

Huh?
It was there at the Met.  Pretty sure that ref had a whiskey bottle clank off his head, didn't he?
It was Drew Pearson not Preston Pearson

Akiem Hicks.  Not the worst Bear.  

https://twitter.com/_John_Shipley/status...3170095110

I sure wish he liked the Vikings better. He wrecked us twice this past year.
But that is funny as it gets. I see it the same way as he does.

Quote: @"jargomcfargo" said:
I sure wish he liked the Vikings better. He wrecked us twice this past year.
But that is funny as it gets. I see it the same way as he does.
Yup - Bears swept the Vikings cause they're better than we are in the trenches now.