Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate to admit it, being a life long Cowboy DESPISER...
Romo is non traditional and way more enlightening than any other color guy doing it. 

I'm just a typical critic I guess. I don't know what I like. I just know what I don't like. I don't like Joe Buck. I don't dislike Tony. That's the best I can give. 
Honestly I don't like most really. I don't like cheerleaders. That's what most do. 
I don't like way more then I should. Yep typical critic.

First game he called I really enjoyed...after that, I thought he was getting paid by the word...He's ok...

Better than Buck is faint praise.  Yes he isn't as annoying as most, but he is getting there IMO.  Much more informative, but still talks too much.

CBS Reportedly Ready to Give Tony Romo 'Substantial' Raise to Stay with NetworkAs Tony Romo's broadcasting reputation continues to grow, CBS is willing to do whatever it takes to keep him in the booth.The New York Post's Andrew Marchand reported Monday that the network "is prepared to give Romo a substantial raise." The former Dallas Cowboys quarterback has one year left on his deal with CBS and earns around $4 million annually, according to Marchand.
Richard Deitsch of The Athletic asked Romo if he has received any contract offers to make a return to the playing field.
"There are legitimate contract offers and there are, 'Hey, what are you thinking?'" Romo replied.
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2816...ce=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial