Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Top Ten FINAL Mr Mankato Candidates
http://www.1500espn.com/vikings-2/2017/0...e-mankato/

This might come down to the swimsuit competition...

Feeling pretty good about the depth at left tackle with Hill getting a lot of experience going against two of the best edge rushers in the game. 

Right now I would say it's the LB Gedeon.  From a WTF moment on draft day to be a potential starter in the base package...  big strides in 3 months.  Also Danny Isidora ( the A is silent by the way)  is really turning heads in the run blocking,  although I saw him get schooled pretty bad in pass pro.

It's good to hear Gedeon doing well, but the downside is that Edmund Robinson must not be holding his early lead on the WLB position. After two years here, Robinson should be more ready than a rookie - if not, he might never "get it". Still possible Robinson is doing fine and the coaches are just letting Gedeon get some reps.

OTOH, what about Emanuel Lamur? Cut bait on him now??

Quote: @"Jor-El" said:
It's good to hear Gedeon doing well, but the downside is that Edmund Robinson must not be holding his early lead on the WLB position. After two years here, Robinson should be more ready than a rookie - if not, he might never "get it". Still possible Robinson is doing fine and the coaches are just letting Gedeon get some reps.

OTOH, what about Emanuel Lamur? Cut bait on him now??
The team can save a little over 2 mill by parting with Lamur.  I didn't warch the LB'S much tonight but I don't recall Lamur making a case for keeping him. 

Another battle to keep your eye on is Sankey at the 3rd RB spot.  He looked very strong tonight and actually replaced Mckinnon with the 2s early on in practice.